A review of targeted business processes to deliver an actionable plan for strategic business initiatives, and fix critical issues.
Our Dynamics 365 Enterprise Process Review involves a discovery resulting in deliverables outlining how to get your project back on track and live, with a focus on actionable recommendations for your team.
The deliverables contain a long-term, high-level plan with an actionable list of the most critical items to act on immediately and recommended next steps. The review and its deliverables ultimately put you in a better position to mitigate business risk and optimize your current or future processes.
Each deliverable will include an estimated cost and timeline so you can prioritize and move ahead with a strategic plan for elements of highest importance.
- Meet with executive and leadership team to discuss business objectives and processes to assess
- Gain an understanding of how the executive and leadership are currently utilizing technology
Day 2 - 4
- Connect with organization team members to determine their business objectives, changes, areas for improvement, and end business goals
- Outline challenges that may hinder team members from making progress on their business objectives
- Document processes that team members are looking to implement
- Understand the current use of the technology in place
- Identify inefficiencies and potential risks and of the technology in place
- We gather findings of the Enterprise Process Review in an Executive Summary
- We present the Executive Summary and recommendations, with respect to best practices, to the executive and leadership team
Executive Summary documenting the long-term plan and action items for success in Dynamics 365 Enterprise. The Executive Summary can include:
- Project Governance